We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
GitMom may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To process payments: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We do not allow third-party vendors to process user data on our Website. However, we may use third-party payment processors to handle payment transactions. These payment processors have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for payment processing purposes.
GitMom operates the Website from the United States of America (USA). By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that your information may be transferred to and processed in the USA, and that the USA may have different data protection laws than the country in which you reside.
Our Website is accessible to children; however, it is not specifically directed towards children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identification information from children under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can delete the information.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information. Despite our efforts, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from our Website.
As a user of our Website, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information from our records.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- Name: Eirene Heidelberger
- Contact: https://www.gitmom.com/contact/
Date of Last Update: 2023-06-25