Get it Together Mom Services
Eirene visits families in their homes and provides real-life, hands-on support and instruction for any parenting issue a family is experiencing. No challenge is too large or too small. You don't want to wait while an issue spirals out of control and becomes a lifelong habit that hurts your family. Be proactive and take the time to fix your family and have a calm and happy home!
"The Baby's Coming!" Preparation
- GIT Mom makes sure you know what to expect during your delivery and hospital stay and that you have everything you need to welcome your baby home.
- First days with the baby-GIT mom prepares you for what to expect during the first days at home with your baby.
- Baby's first month-GIT Mom coaches you through baby's first month by supporting you through all the milestones and challenges (and joys!) you can expect and most importantly helping you get your brain and body together!
- Sleep Train (As early as 8 weeks)
- Get baby on a schedule
- Guide your child's good behavior
- Teach your child positive discipline (Age 2+)
- Get your child to listen to you
- Get your child to respect you
- Teach your child self-esteem and confidence
- Potty Training
- Preschool prep
- Get to have Mommy time
- Get Mommy happy and the family too!
The majority of our clients begin with one of our packages.
All of the packages contain what you need to survive having a baby and to feel confident and successful in your new family dynamic. You choose which package best fits your family's needs. Contact us now for more details and pricing on packages or a la carte services.
Baby Prep program and support through the entire first year of baby's life, which includes monthly home visits to provide guidance for the next month's challenges and email access to Eirene for the year.
Baby Prep program and support through the first 6 months of baby's life, which includes monthly home visits to provide guidance for the next month's challenges and email access to Eirene for 6 months.
Baby Prep program and support through the first 3 months of baby's life, which includes monthly home visits to provide guidance for the next month's challenges and email access to Eirene for 3 months.
GIT a tune up
Eirene assists families with specific issues for infants to 10 year olds.
Online support session via Skype. Work with Eirene to troubleshoot specific challenges you are having with your children (ages 10 and younger).